Proven Recruitment Process
Managed Staffing has developed & refined a recruiting process to ensure fast and accurate results
Clearly defined candidate requirements are determined by the client and account manager, after which potential candidates are thoroughly screened through a five-step process by specialized teams.
- Our sourcers rapidly identify candidates who match the requirement from a large database of prospects. These sourcers work around the clock in different time zones ensuring that the right professionals are available to you
- Our qualifiers work with our account managers and if approved, contact the candidate to identify his/her availability and gather details. The candidate is subject to a 60 to 90 minute test of capabilities interview with members of the Managed Staffing skills assessment team. Once the candidate has passed the skills test, all background checks and references are verified. Compensation, availability and other details are all defined at this point.
- Quality control recruiters take over at this point, ensuring that the candidate is well-matched to the position. These recruiters typically have a similar background to the field of the candidates themselves. If the recruiter is satisfied with the candidate, the candidate resume is presented to the client.
CANDIDATE – CLIENT INTERVIEW
- Managed Staffing coordinates all interviews, travel and other details.
- Once the candidate is accepted by the client, our recruiters work on closing the offer to ensure that those candidates begin employment with the client on the specified date. Once the candidate starts to work at the client site, the Resource Manager takes over and is responsible for e-verification and all paperwork. The Resource Manager ensures that the needs of the consultant are taken care of on an on-going basis.
The entire recruiting process is geared towards providing you with fast, high quality service and exceptional candidates resulting in a successful placement.