Empowering Businesses: Managed Staffing, Inc. -
Your Ultimate Diversity MSP Solution
The New Era of Diversity MSP Services
A Legacy of Expertise: Our Team
With more than 15 years under their belts, the account managers and recruiters at Managed Staffing, Inc. bring unparalleled expertise to the table. Their seasoned experience ensures that our clients consistently receive highly-qualified professionals in a timely manner.
Customized Solutions Through Insightful Consultations
Partnership Beyond Services: Real-time Market Analysis and Strategic Planning
Beyond mere service delivery, Managed Staffing, Inc. collaborates closely with our esteemed clients. Through this partnership, we offer real-time market insights and feedback. Moreover, our hands-on approach enables us to craft strategic business plans which encompass aspects like project planning, contingent workforce outlooks, and budget forecasting. This proactive approach aids businesses in reducing their onboarding time and cutting down costs, fostering a mutually beneficial relationship.
Our Commitment: Delivering Quality On Time and Within Budget
Dedicated Recruitment for All Your Staffing Needs
Our formidable team of over 120 dedicated recruiters specializes in various staffing domains, including project-based staffing, rapid deployment projects, temporary workforce solutions, permanent placements, and temp-to-perm requirements. Their dedication and vast resources guarantee the delivery of top-tier professionals, renowned for their skill set and diversity in the industry.
In conclusion, Managed Staffing, Inc. isn’t just another MSP provider. We are your strategic partner, dedicated to ensuring your business thrives in this ever-evolving market landscape. Choose us for a seamless, efficient, and collaborative staffing solution experience.
Abid Abedi launches Adea, Inc. Adea was initially launched as a Software Development company focusing on disrupting the Tax Software industry by writing next generation Tax software logic that was ahead of its time. In mid-1996 Abid did what is commonly known today as “pivot” where a startup shifts its original business strategy or plan and quickly moves to more of revenue generating model and flourishes. This shift came about during Y2K and the dotcom frenzy era, which elicited a demand for talent acquisition from all over the US. Thus Adea’s successful consulting business was born.1996
- Dallas Business Journal’s FastTech 50 - #1 in 1999
- Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year - Finalist Southwest Region
- SMU’s Dallas 100
- Dallas Business Journal’s Pacesetters award
- FastTech 50 - Fastest Growing Companies in the Dallas Region
- Ranked 18th - Fastest Growing US Technical Consulting Firm
- Top 10 Finalist for SMU’s Dallas 100 award
- 3rd Annual Pacesetters - Fastest Growing Businesses from Dallas Business Journal
- Entrepreneur of the Year - Finalist Southwest Region - Abid Abedi by Ernst & Young
- SMU’s Dallas 100 - Ranked in the Top 20 Fastest Growing 100 Firms in Dallas / Fort Worth
- Adea opens offices in Austin, TX and Atlanta, GA
- Inc. 500 - Ranked 22nd in the U.S.
- Winner, Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year, Southwest U.S. Region to Abid Abedi, Chairman and CEO
- Winner, Outstanding Leadership Award from the Greater Dallas Indo-American Chamber of Commerce to Abid Abedi, Chairman and CEO
- Finalist, Entrepreneur of the Year from the National Asian-American Chamber of Commerce to Abid Abedi, Chairman and CEO
- Top 100 US Indus Firms - Adea Ranked 9th
- Minority Business Week - Ranked 28th Largest Minority-Owned Company in the U.S.
- SMU’s Dallas 100
- Adea continues expansion and opens offices in Boston, Houston, Newark, Palo Alto, and Washington DC with a development center in Hyderabad, India
- Adea wins the following awards:
- US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce Entrepreneur of the year – One of five finalists
- Inc. 500 (Inc. Magazine for 2001, first year eligible)
- Success Magazine Top 100 Privately Held
- Silicon India Magazine Top 100
- Indus Business Journal Top 50 Indus Owned Business
- Minority Business News Magazine (National and Regional Competition)
- Dallas 100
- FastTech 50
- Purple Squirrel Top 100
- Adea acquires Netkraft a SEI CMMI Level 5 provider of outsourced software development, systems integration and application maintenance services based in Bangalore, India.
- Adea ’s expands offices to include Fairfax, VA, New Brunswick, NJ and European locations in Paris, France, London, England, Hamburg, Germany and Zurich, Switzerland.
- Adea starts RF engineering and network optimization and testing services for US based clients.
- Adea wins more awards:
- AT&T Platinum Supplier Certification
- Minority Business Leader Awards - Ranked #2 for Minority Firms by Dallas Business Journal
- Entrepreneur of the Year - 2005 National Judge by Ernst & Young
- Abid Abedi - Entrepreneur of the Year by the Greater Dallas Indo American Chamber of Commerce
- The Global Outsourcing 100 - Adea #1 by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals
- Top 10 Finalist for Managed Offshore magazine
- Tech Titan Award - Community Hero by Metroplex Technology business council
- Top Minority Owned Businesses by Minority Business News Texas
- New York Regional MED's Outstanding Minority Technology Firm by Minority Enterprise Development
- Top 100 - Fastest Growing Staffing Firms in America by Purple Squirrel 100
- Minority Technology Firm of the Year awarded by US Department of Commerce Minority Business Development Agency
- Excellence Award in Business awarded by US Pan Asian American Chamber of Commerce
- Managed Staffing achieves over 300% growth since 2007
- Managed Staffing awarded Supplier Excellence Award by Volt for Management, Professional and Finance and awarded Supplier Excellence Award by Volt in the category of Information Technology, general Technology and Engineering.
- Managed Staffing adds John Deere, Colgate and US Airways as clients.
RF Practice started at Managed Staffing
- Managed Staffing forms relationship with Ericsson and opens a new division that provides RF Engineering and network optimization and testing services.
Scarlet Wireless formed
- Managed Staffing is again awarded Supplier Excellence Award by Volt for Management, Professional and Finance and awarded Supplier Excellence Award by Volt in the category of Information Technology, general Technology and Engineering
- Managed Staffing add’s Earth Link Sungard, BNSF and Novell as clients
- Managed Staffing adds bioMerieux, Wellcare, Sage, Schneider Electric and Madison College as clients
- As one of 3 vendors to Aetna, Managed Staffing is awarded a large staffing agreement, and also adds Excelis, American Airlines and Dupont as a vendor
Managed Staffing is awarded “Best of the Best”, Supplier Excellence 2016 by Agile One.
Managed Staffing continues to grow and add clients
Managed Staffing adds MSP Industries, Hood Container, CH2M Hill, Biomerieux and Sealedair as new clients2016
“These awards are given to our top-performing staffing supplier partners who delivered critical support to the nextSource managed services programs (MSP) from Q3 2017 to Q2 2018. Winners were chosen based on exceptional performance measurements in the areas of Quality, Compliance, Cost, and Service.
Furthermore, Managed Staffing is being recognized as our Fidelity Partner which is determined by our business development team as the partner who has demonstrated a spirit of the alliance in sharing business opportunities with nextSource.”
– Read More
Managed Staffing continues to grow and add clients
Managed Staffing adds American Waters, Steward Healthcare, John Muir Health, PIH, CBSI, Windstream, Olympus, OCD and GPI as new clients2018
Managed Staffing Continues to add clients: American Waters, Denver Health. CompuLink2021
Managed Staffing continues to add clients: Howmet Aerospace, Caesars Entertainment, Honeywell, Luxottica, Kimberly-Clark, Eaton, Westrock, Arconic, Ametek, PolyOne, Intrepid Powerboats, Corteva, Cameron, Jackson Health System, State of TN, Helen Newberry Joy, Parkview Noble Hospital, PIH Health, ProMedica, Campbell County Memorial Hospital
American Red Cross, Rite-Aid – Pharmacy, AIDS Healthcare, Genesis, Ahava Healthcare, YesCare Corporation, Autumn Lake Healthcare, Sagora Senior Living, Monticello House Skilled Nursing, Power Back, Kingman Healthcare, Blue Mountain Hospital District, UPS, Atlanta Public School